Spend Father’s Day weekend in the forest at Adams’ Pack Station, Chantry Flat. Great pulled pork sandwiches and live music.
Saturday and Sunday feature Erik’s Famous Pulled Pork Sandwiches and Monica’s Rival Cooking for the Veggies’ in the Crowd.
Music line-up on Sunday, June 17:
- 12 noon – 1 p.m.: Fourth & Jessie
- 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.: Skeeter Mann www.myspace.com/skeeter_561
- 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.: John M www.johnm.com
- 4 p.m. – 5 p.m.: Willow Hale www.willowhale.com
- 5 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.: Eli Locke http://soundcloud.com/eli-harrison-locke
Go for a hike and stay for the music, or just go for the music. Park at Adams’ Pack Station.