A record 75 vendors will be showcased at Taste of Arcadia from 5:30 p.m. – 9 p.m. Monday, Sept. 24 at the L.A. County Arboretum.
The heart of the annual event will be 40 cabanas offering the most delicious and exotic food, desserts, wine, and beer from local restaurants, caterers, hotels, retirement homes, and other organizations.
Tastes from each of these booths as well as the following list of fun and activities is available for only one $50 ticket purchased in advance ($60 at the gate) by calling 626-447-2159, going to the the Arcadia Chamber of Commerce office at 388 W. Huntington Drive, or purchasing online here.
Here are links to some of the rest of the fun:
- 12 new 2013 cars from four local dealers
- 30 local businesses and organizations in the first-ever Business Showcase at the Taste
- Three former “Sound of Music” child stars sign autographs
- Food Network celebrities and Mayor Pro Tem Mickey Segal judging food contest
- Great Lounge-O-Rama eight-piece band plays Swing and Sinatra before switching to classic pop rock
- Sneak peek at new Arboretum Historical Marker to be dedicated Oct. 2
- Raffle prizes include a Panasonic home theater system; jewelry, and much more.