Matt Denny’s Ale House’s 12th Annual “Bob Mac” Classic Golf Tournament is scheduled for Monday, May 11, 2015, at Santa Anita Golf Course.
The tournament supports The American Red Cross Arcadia Chapter and The Foothill Unity Center.
Tee time is a 7 a.m., shotgun start. The price is $140.00 per player, including green fees, cart, range balls, and an after-golf lunch buffet with a few refreshments at Matt Denny’s Ale House.
- The BIG SWING Sponsorship is $750.00 and includes 4 golfers with carts, two tee signs, and your company name on our Sponsor Banner.
- Tee Sign Sponsorship is $75.00 per sign.
Checks can be made to Matt Denny’s Ale House Restaurant.
We are asking you to join us for golf, and if you have an item to donate, that would help us out in a big way. Popular donation items:
- tickets to Dodgers, Angels, USC, UCLA, Galaxy, Quakes and other sporting events.
- Hotel vouchers
- Shirts, sweatshirts, hats
- Golf bags, clubs
- Signs or mirrors
- Bottle openers
- Bicycles, scooters
- Gift certificates
- other creative prizes.
When we put events together, we choose a great charity from our neighborhood to be the beneficiary of our proceeds. This year we have chosen The Red Cross Arcadia Chapter and the Foothill Unity Center.
- The Red Cross provides relief to victims of disasters at home and abroad, collects and distributes nearly half of the nation’s blood supply, teaches lifesaving skills and supports military members and there families.
- The Foothill Unity Center helps neighbors in crisis attain self-sufficiency by partnering with the community and using resources wisely to provide vital support services with love and dignity. The center has been a very important resource provider in the foothill community.
Download complete application here.
Please contact Matt McSweeny or Vince Agura at Matt Denny’s 626-462-0250 to answer any questions you may have, or you can e-mail us at email@example.com for all correspondence regarding the tournament.